These people terrorized me

They documented how they observed me to be hysterically screaming to GET OFF THE PROPERTY. That's where it should have ended. Instead Jerome Hill went from the front door, where the well head is all the way around to the BACK DOOR.....OUT OF STREET VIEW.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Noether had the audacity to email me

When she fuqqin KNEW Damn right what she fuqqin did.  I WANT HER CHARGED. ASAP. What else is she capable of?? Concealing a death threat against me. CHECK. Preventing Bedard, the long time consumer scammer's crimes. CHECK. My murder? I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST HER. She can recuse herself from the bullshit complaint she filed. She'll be too busy, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE SHE GETS CHARGED FOR THREATENING ME. Well, what else would one call making sure a scumbag, with a history of terrorizing women, doesn't get charged?? 

 IM

I don't care. I want LAUREN NOETHER  CHARGED FOR HER ROLE IN TERRORIZING ME DURING A COURT CASE I WAS A WITNESS IN, BUT EMAILED MY FRIEND'S ATTORNEY THAT DAY AND TOLD HIM I WAS OUT. I WANT HER CHARGED. NOW. I HAD TO LIVE IN FEAR BECAUSE OF HER? I WANT HER CHARGED.

No comments:

Post a Comment