These people terrorized me

They documented how they observed me to be hysterically screaming to GET OFF THE PROPERTY. That's where it should have ended. Instead Jerome Hill went from the front door, where the well head is all the way around to the BACK DOOR.....OUT OF STREET VIEW.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Since when is the NH DOJ's Fax 603-271-6275??

For the Hell of it, I attempted to fax Lauren Noether's BFFL Investigator Richard Tracy, after I had seen this video of Richard Tracy serving a subpoena to Reporter James O'Keefe. The fax number on Richard Tracy's business card is not a fax number. I also called it, and I searched for it.

I even searched the fax number listed on the business card Investigator Tracy gave to O'Keefe on the NH DOJ website.  I also took a snapshot of the Facebook page where this biz card was seen. Uhm, no offense, but I'm wondering why the reporter didn't notice. Just sayin...I'm not a reporter. I just question everything.








 
https://youtu.be/rfdCOPn2VDA

No comments:

Post a Comment