These people terrorized me

They documented how they observed me to be hysterically screaming to GET OFF THE PROPERTY. That's where it should have ended. Instead Jerome Hill went from the front door, where the well head is all the way around to the BACK DOOR.....OUT OF STREET VIEW.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Wetland's Permit 2014-06130

Well, I was searching thru 3 years of permits that were submitted to the Executive Council for approval. I cannot find any approval for the permit issued by NH DES 2014-06130

Three Years worth of approvals Even prior to 2014, I searched and searched and searched.  I searched so many different ways. I'm seeing permits being received and not approved for like, 6 months. Then going before the Executive Council.  I just can't find one for this particular permit. 

I'm sure it's just an error or something. It's not as if I don't already know NH DES Staff like Rene Pelletier, Rick Schofield, Richard de Seve (thinks he's thug, and scumming $12K from Nate and Jenny Chartier while collecting samples on Kevin Guay's septic system, committing fraud, extortion, and he's just a gross LIAR) Robert Tardif, who likes to engage in falsifying information in order to carry out a conspiracy to defraud, amongst other crimes.  I just saw Tardif in court with Lauren Noether on 2/25/16.  Nice guy LOL.

Maybe it's just an error or something.  But if it's not, I'm thinking Investigator Richard Tracy and his bffl Homicide Prosecution Unit Assistant AG John J. Kennedy should be on the list as having discoverable information.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment