These people terrorized me

They documented how they observed me to be hysterically screaming to GET OFF THE PROPERTY. That's where it should have ended. Instead Jerome Hill went from the front door, where the well head is all the way around to the BACK DOOR.....OUT OF STREET VIEW.

Saturday, May 7, 2016

I am still being stalked

It's been over a year since Investigator Richard C. Tracy told me I was being stalked inside the AG's lobby.

After reading the report on Nina Obukhov, I don't feel safe. Especially since I'm still being stalked.

I have mailed in letters addressed to AG Foster in reference to Michael Bedard terrorizing me just 3 months prior to Nina Obukhov's murder. As outlined in this blog, Michael Bedard and Jerome Hill confessed to terrorizing me.  What I've been asking myself over and over is WHY did Jerome Hill run after me to the back of the house, out of street view??

They were surrounding me. Jerome Hill covered the back door while Michael Bedard was covering the front. If I tried to run out, one or the other would have been there to greet me.

To this day, Michael Bedard and Jerome Hill haven't been charged, due to Lauren Noether preventing those charges.  Currently, Lauren Noether is running a scam pretending she's still a Sr. Asst. AG....which she filed a complaint in Carroll County Superior Court....although there is no open case within the DOJ's system.

Recently, Vin and I had taken a look in the file, and there is a letter from Michael Bedard requesting a copy of the audio from the December 15, 2015 hearing.  So, I'm obviously feeling threatened.

No comments:

Post a Comment